Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2:20 - Bad Diet

Due to the fact that I am on a meal plan with FIT and the closest dining establishment where I can use that meal plan is a long, wet walk away, I have not gone out to eat at all today.

Therefore, my diet today has consisted of Choc-Colossal Crunch and Sun Chips. Not exactly what I call healthy, but I can deal with it for a day.

Meanwhile, the pressure has dropped down to 1005.4 millibars on my Weems & Plath digital barometer, and the rain rate has picked up. The Roberts Hall weather station's 1:15 PM report (the last one posted) reported 24 MPH sustained wind and a 36 MPH gust, with 3.11 inches of rain accumulated since midnight.

Note: The pressure has dropped an additional 5 mb in the last 10 minutes, to 1004.9 mb. The center is approaching!

No comments: